Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our programs target runners, run/walkers and walkers. Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training.
Upcoming Training Group:
Run or walk your first half marathon or improve your current time by joining the Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock'n Half Marathon training program. This 10-week program is specifically designed to prepare walkers, run/walkers and runners to finish 13.1 miles injury free and happy.
Training Starts: Saturday, January 4th 7:30am
Group training will be every Saturday at 7:30am
Goal Race: Shamrock ½ Marathon in Sacramento March 16th
- Daily Training Schedules
- Once a week group, coached training
- Experienced Coaches Support You Along the Way
- Exclusive Brooks Shamrock Training Hat or Shirt (to be finalized soon)
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Opportunities to try out all the newest products
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
All abilities WELCOME!
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL PRIOR TO START OF TRAINING
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
- $130 Per Person for Training
- Training fee does not include race registration fee.
- The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race today, too.
Sorry, no refunds
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email Tracy@fleetfeetpleasanthill.com