Have the courage to Start
And the Dedication to Finish!
Welcome to No Boundaries! No Experience Necessary! Sponsored by New Balance, No Boundaries is a beginners fitness program designed for people who are looking for a supportive and non-competitive environment in which to learn to love walking, walk/running and running. Think of No Bo as the building blocks of your new fitness routine. Our coaches and mentors build you up, motivate you and teach you proper form, stretching, nutrition and more - all while getting you out and moving toward your first 5k.
No Boundaries 5k Training 2015
- Kick-off and Information event: October 14th @ 630pm (Fleet Feet Pleasant Hill)
- First group workout: October 17th @ 7:30am
- Workout group options: Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am
- Registration: $99
- 8 Weeks of Training for Walkers, Walk/Runners & Runners
- 2 Group Workouts per Week
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More
- Cool Tech Training Shirt
- Discounts from our Training Partners
- Weekly Training Newsletter
OVER 20,000 PEOPLE PER YEAR
Take the first step to living a more fit life. And so can you.
No Boundaries is a nationally recognized training program.
Workout Times and Locations
- Thursday night workouts begin at 6:00 pm
- Saturday morning workouts begin at 7:30 am
- Group workouts will mostly meet at Fleet Feet Pleasant Hill, However there may be Saturday workouts at other local regional parks within Contra Costa County.
No refunds after the kick-off and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
**Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Two weekly organized and coached training runs, weekly motivational and educational e-mails, weekly handouts on training topics, daily training schedule, educational clinics, a special No Boundaries technical shirt, a goal event, and more.