Want to get Dirty out on the Trail?
10k & Half Marathon Training Program
Training Begins June 2015
The program is designed to get runners out on the trails, get dirty, and have fun climbing some of the best local trails in the Diablo Valley. This training program will sell out so sign up when registration opens!
Our Trail Training Program is perfect for anyone who has run a 10k before and is looking to add a new challenge to the distance or a runner that is looking to increase their mileage while enjoying the sights and terrain that trail running provides. The run will be hilly and challenging from the get go, so be prepared to get a tough work out each week!
Double The Dirt Training Program
- Registration Coming Soon...
- Registration Fee: 10k - $70, Half Marathon - $129
- Kick-off and Information Event: Wednesday, June 17th, 2015
- First group workout: Sunday, June 21, 2015
- Weeknight workouts - Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Weekend workouts - Sunday at 8:00am
- Registration does not include race registration
- Goal Events: Brazen Racing's Bad Bass 10k and Drag-n-fly
- Technical training shirt.
- Training Seminars on Nutrition, Fueling, Running Form, and Trail Etiquette.
- Fully marked course workouts for safety.
- Registration does not include race entry fee.
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Education on Proper Trail Running Technique, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Learn Safety in the Wild
MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION COMING SOON