Want to get Dirty out on the Trail?
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - TRAINING BEGINS JUNE 21st
New For this year will be our Dirty 10k Trail Training Program, training for Brazen Racing's Bear Creek 10k. The program is designed to get runners out on the trails, get muddy, and have fun climbing some of the best local trails in the Diablo Valley. This events will sell out so sign up today!
Our Dirty 10k Trail Training Program is perfect for anyone who has run a 10k before and is looking to add a new challenge to the distance or a runner that has completed at least a 5k and is looking to increase their mileage while enjoying the sights and terrain that trail running provides. The run will be hilly and challenging from the get go, so be prepared to get a tough work out each week!
Dirty 10k Trail Training Program - $99
- 8 week training program leading up to the Bear Creek 10k trail race on Saturday, August 16th in Briones Regional Park.
- Group workouts will be each Saturday at 8am.
- Workouts will meet at different locations close to Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Walnut Creek
- Written training schedule for the full length of the program
- Technical training shirt.
- Training Seminars on Nutrition, Fueling, Running Form, and Trail Etiquette.
- Fully marked course workouts for safety.
- Registration is now open and does not include race entry fee.
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Education on Proper Trail Running Technique, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Learn Safety in the Wild
Registration Details$99.00 Per Person. No refunds after June 21st, 2014 and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to encourage runners and walkers to meet their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve performance. Occasional clinics at the store will cover a wide range of topics including running, health, recovery and nutrition from the area’s leading experts. Weekly group runs and a new community of runners will keep you motivated to reach your personal goals.
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions email our Training Program Director:
Tracy Guymon (email@example.com)